Friday 25 May 2012

Girlz Only Dry Shampoo....

Dry Shampoo is a beauty must-have of mine.
I'm regularly having highlights and root touch-ups, so my hair isn't always in the best condition.
I'm always trying to do what I can to keep my hair healthy and stop it getting so dry so I try to avoid washing my hair daily. My hair is quite thick, so unless it's been heavily styled with a lot of product, it will generally be fine the next day (even if it's not, I'll often stick it in a bun or a ponytail). But a spritz of dry shampoo before I go out and 9 times out of 10 I'm good to go, and looking and feeling fresher. Sometimes I'll even just dry shampoo for the third day (don't judge me!).

I had only ever used Batiste dry shampoo in the past, and it's always a product I try and keep in stock. It's cheap (200ml bottle retails at £2.99), effective and I like the scents they come in (I tend to use Blush).
But I'm always one to give new products a go, especially cheaper alternatives, so when I saw the Girlz Only dry shampoo range in Tesco, I knew I wanted to try it.



I bought it it in the scent 'Hazy Days', which smells pleasant, but I do prefer the 'Blush' from Batiste. As far as the quality of the product, it works really well, and just as well as other dry shampoos I have used. Brunettes and darker haired people might have the problem of the white residue that can happen with dry shampoos, but that happens with a lot of drugstore dry shampoos.
At £1.50 for 150ml bottle, I'll definitely be buying it again!

Let me know your thoughts and any hair tricks you have for keeping it healthy!

xxx

I've only found Girlz Only Dry Shampoo on sale from Tesco - £1.50 for 150ml - http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=268396108&sc_cmp=pcp_GSF_67656538

Batiste is available at most high street beauty stores and supermarkets - £2.99 for 200ml.


2 comments:

  1. I love dr shampoo! must try this x

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely give it a try! Let me know if you try any of the other scents they do, I'd like to give them a go in the future x

    ReplyDelete